Wireless networking is a method by which homes, telecommunication networks and enterprise (business) installations avoid the costly process of introducing cables into a building, or as a connection between various equipment locations.
We use software tools which are popular among vendors. Furthermore, in order to facilitate collaboration among network planners, designers, and engineers, we provide tools such as Design and Approval workflows for Version management.
Lucky Joint’s experienced engineers and technicians are capable of all facets of site survey, design, implementation, deployment, and monitoring of the most complex network environments. With businesses migrating to wireless networking and steadily integrating wireless technology into their wired infrastructures, we do a comprehensive implementation of Wifi including Wifi Hotspot which we can accomplish quickly, and we undertake the following services:
- Convenience. Access your network resources from any location within your wireless network's coverage area or from any Wifi hotspot.
- Mobility. You're no longer tied to your desk, as you were with a wired connection. You and your employees can go online in conference room meetings, for example.
- Productivity. Wireless access to the Internet and to your company's key applications and resources helps your staff get the job done and encourages collaboration.
- Easy setup. You don't have to string cables, so installation can be quick and cost-effective.
- Expandable. You can easily expand wireless networks with existing equipment, while a wired network might require additional wiring.
- Security. Advances in wireless networks provide robust security protections.
- Cost-effective. Wireless networks eliminate or reduce wiring costs, they can cost less to operate than wired networks